Our Dubai Helicopter Tour Package – Get a Bird’s-Eye View of Dubai
Our Helicopter Tour Package will take you on an incredible tour that you won’t soon forget. Tours can be customised to your interests, and we offer more than simply beautiful scenery. Our helicopter tours, which last between 12-minute mini to 40-minute exclusive tours, will amaze you whether you’re a seasoned traveller or a first-time flyer.
Hop aboard one of our plush helicopters and get a bird’s-eye view of Dubai’s most famous landmarks. Incredible aerial photographs of the city’s most famous sites. You’ll have an amazing view of the city’s skyscrapers, from the Burj Al Arab to the Burj Khalifa. Our skilled pilots will make sure you have a safe and pleasurable flight with a brief 5-minute safety briefing.
Helicopter Ride Over Dubai & Inclusive Sightseeing
You will begin and finish your trip at the helipad of the Dubai Police Academy. Explore the beautiful landscapes of Emirates Hills, Jumeirah Lakes, Blue Waters, and Ain Dubai on your exciting journey.
But that’s just the beginning! other amazing sights include the Palm Jumeirah, the Atlantis Hotel, the World Islands, and, of course, the Burj Khalifa itself. Flying over Dubai in a helicopter will be an incredible adventure that will leave you and your loved ones in awe of the city’s splendour.
- Participants must be at least 2 years old to take part in the helicopter tour for safety reasons.
- Participants should be in good physical health with no medical conditions that could be aggravated during the tour. While mobility challenges can be accommodated, participants should be able to board and disembark from the helicopter with assistance.
- Each helicopter flight can accommodate a maximum of 5 passengers, which is the ideal group size for a shared experience.
- Participants must provide valid identification, such as a passport or government-issued ID, for check-in before the flight.
- Comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing is recommended for the helicopter tour.
Children under the age of 2 are not allowed on the helicopter tour due to safety and comfort considerations. Also, pregnant women beyond a certain stage of pregnancy (typically after the first trimester) are excluded from the tour due to potential discomfort and safety concerns.
Participants with certain medical conditions, such as heart conditions, recent surgeries, or acute medical issues, are excluded for their safety.
Groups larger than 5 participants may not be accommodated on the same helicopter tour for safety and comfort reasons. Also, participants who cannot provide valid identification for check-in will not be allowed to join the tour.
Take advantage of our helicopter dubai city tour and see the wonders of Dubai in a whole new light. Our package gives you the freedom to select the specifics of your trip according to your own tastes.
Contact us right away to learn more about this amazing adventure and start your trip to see Dubai’s beautiful landmarks from a whole new angle. Don’t pass up this chance to make memories that will last a lifetime with our private helicopter trips!
Make the most of your time in Dubai by booking a helicopter tour with HeliDubai!